Parking in Staithes
A safe and convenient parking solution at the heart of Staithes.
Glen Vale Car Park
Private C.C.T.V monitored car park in Staithes, North Yorkshire offering visitors of holiday cottages and Bed and breakfast properties secluded reserved parking spaces.
James Pink who lives on site has fifty letting spaces. Some spaces can take up to two or three cars if together at the same property.
Glen Vale is cheaper and closer to the old village than the Council car park. It is recommended to book spaces in advance by either telephoning (01947 840590) or by emailing me at (email@example.com) with the following details:
- The dates / number of nights you are staying (the charges are per night)
- The name of the holiday cottage where you are staying
- The type of car you will be arriving in
Prices are £5 per night, £35 per week, per car.
Benefits of Parking at Glen Vale Car Park:
- Secluded private location
- Friendly, helpful family run business with 17 years hands on experience looking after other peoples cars
- High Resolution CCTV monitored from within my home
- Security; I personally live on site so if you leave your lights on, car windows, sunroof or doors open (which happens quite often) I will come to your cottage to inform you immediately
- A guaranteed reserved space awaits you when you come back from your day out
- Assistance with Break downs, flat batteries, wheel changing. I have helped many people over the years saving them time and money waiting for the break down services.
- Many local residents as well as holiday cottage owners choose to park at Glen Vale Car Park as their preferred parking option
- It really is our personal touch that makes the difference
So let Glen Vale Car Park look after your car while you relax and enjoy your holiday with peace of mind.
Turn off the main A174 road & head down to the village of Staithes. You will first see the main Council Car Park on your right hand side. Ignore this car park & carry on down Staithes Lane heading towards the Old Village. We are situated seven houses, after the main Council Car Park, on the right hand side. The road to Glen Vale Car Park leads up the side of our property. You are allowed to go down into the village, just for loading & unloading. The High Street has forty minutes parking restrictions in place.
When you come back out of the old village & back up the hill we are the second turn on the left hand side, just after the brow of hill. The first left goes into some new private houses & we are two houses after this. Our house, at the bottom of Glen Vale Car Park has a newly built conservatory, onto the side, facing the sea.
There is also a footpath at the bottom of Glen Vale road that leads directly over the Old Stubble & down into Staithes High Street, The Harbour & onto Sea front.
78 Staithes Lane
Find us on the map (opens in new window)